February 10, 2014

Let Her Sleep

Good Monday Morning! Suzanne here to share another layout with the February Scrapbook Kit. I was so inspired by this quote I pinned that I made a layout using it as my title:

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Let Her Sleep Art Print by UrbanVarieties on Etsy

There are a lot of fun, graphic patterns in this month's kit. I cut one of the diamond papers into a mountain motif for this layout: 


Everything is from the kit, except for the stamped alphas and thickers. I love the black and white photo, as well as the bottom right corner:


Have a great week!!
-Suzanne

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous!! LOVING that quote, the mountains and that precious photo!! Pinning!!!!

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous!

Ruth G said...

I'm so inspired by the inspiration photo, but especially your wonderful layout! What a fabulous idea to follow the paper pattern to create those peaks! The stars are perfect as well as the flowers and your title! I just can't say enough about this! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

how amazing is this!!!! I love that photo and the quote too!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Put an absolutely beautiful layout Suzanne, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a great layout! I LOVE how you turned your paper in to mountains and your use of the quote.